Epignosis is an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills, ready to take on high technological challenges and make an impact on thousands of users. Epignosis engineers not only revolutionize eLearning, they constantly work on large-scale applications and eLearning services for thousands of customers around the world. From eFront to TalentLMS and then TalentCards, Epignosis engineers are providing exciting eLearning experiences to the users, one technological achievement after another.
On the Front End team, we are continuously innovating and improving the user experience across all products.
We are obsessed with crafting rich, elegant and performant user interfaces that deliver value to users within our eLearning services ecosystem. We partner closely with product owners, designers, and back-end engineers to create frictionless eLearning experiences.
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
What you'll do
- Transformation of UI/UX design wireframes into actual code
- Code and optimize scalable web/mobile applications & websites for maximum performance/speed
- Bind our front-end and back-end services together
- Monitor, test and continuously optimize your designs
- Deliver modern, testable and maintainable code
- Collaborate with software engineers, product owners, designers, and analysts to improve product usability
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Ensure that our customers’ experience is the very best it can be
Who you are
- You have experience in web development (more than 4 years)
- You have experience and enjoy working in an agile environment
- You are adaptable, resourceful and able to develop effective solutions to problems
- You know your way around CSS3 and pre-processing tools, such as LESS and SASS
- You mess with modern front-end frameworks (React, Vue JS, AngularJS)
- You have experience in PHP and jQuery
- You are passionate about web technologies, exploring data, usability, design, and performance
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, know how to handle cross-browser compatibility issues and find ways to work around them, and can communicate your ideas
- You pay great attention to detail and you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You value team success over personal success
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar area
- Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Familiarity with image authoring tools like Photoshop
- Core understanding of SEO principles
We’re a diverse group of smart, fun and GIF-loving professionals working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus!
Join us, won’t you?
You’ll enjoy benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional development, including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Ticket Restaurant benefits
- Gorgeous office space
- Professional and personal development
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- ..and balance -- i.e., we go big AND we go home