Epignosis is a Software company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills, ready to take on high technological challenges and make an impact on thousands of users. Our engineers work on large-scale SaaS applications and eLearning services for thousands of customers around the world. From eFront to TalentLMS and then TalentCards,we are providing exciting eLearning experiences to the users, one technological achievement after another.
With the renewed focus on democratizing global eLearning as our driver, building amazing eLearning experiences for our customers is at the core of Epignosis’ mission. A critical enabler to this end is our continuously growing technology infrastructure, platforms, and application services underneath. It is an exciting time to be part of the Infrastructure team, which will play an integral role in the intersection of software engineering and systems engineering. The Infrastructure team is the key to ensuring Epignosis’ solutions are secure, highly available, reliable and performant to our community of users. The team has a unique opportunity to advocate and participate in building services that are resilient, effectively monitored, alerted and self-healed by applying software engineering practices to operate the services portfolio.
In order to expand our offerings and services, we need to scale up our Infrastructure team. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to join our DevOps team and use cutting-edge tools and processes to optimize the deployment, automation, management, and monitoring of our services.
- Manage our cloud infrastructure over Amazon and Rackspace
- Ensure maximum uptime for our SaaS infrastructure
- Monitor and alert based on system metrics, analysis of logfiles and custom alert rules
- Collaborate with the development team around products deployment, security and availability
- Propose, compare and evaluate different infrastructure options and service deployments
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Strong experience with cloud providers like AWS and Rackspace
- Strong experience with Apache and Mysql
- Experience with tools like Nagios, Elastic Stack and Docker
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of systems engineering & security operations
- Experience with micro-services architecture and message brokering (e.g. rabbitmq)
- Bonus points for experience with IPS/IDS
We’re a diverse group of smart, fun and GIF-loving professionals working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus!
You’ll enjoy benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional development, including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Ticket Restaurant benefits
- Gorgeous office space
- Professional and personal development
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- ..and balance -- i.e., we go big AND we go home