Senior Test Automation Engineer
Epignosis is an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills, ready to take on high technological challenges and make an impact on thousands of users. Epignosis engineers not only revolutionize eLearning, they constantly work on large-scale applications and eLearning services for thousands of customers around the world. From eFront to TalentLMS and then TalentCards, Epignosis engineers are providing exciting eLearning experiences to the users, one technological achievement after another.
We embark on a journey of transformation:
To become the leading organization within the eLearning industry. We are continuously evolving and thus improving the way we do business from top to bottom. As thought leaders and pioneers within the B2B SaaS industry, we strive to create meaningful and innovative solutions and are looking for new team members to help us realize our vision.
Epignosis engineers are thinkers, doers, innovators.
We are proactive.
We are collaborative.
We deliver impact to our customers.
Join us on our transformation path to become the world's most promising eLearning solution.
What you'll do
- Document test scripts and test plans based on user requirements
- Execute automated and manual test cases / scenarios across development projects
- Perform regression testing to validate the resolution of any software or system defects
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and track defects, issues, risks, and action items
- Reproduce customer issues, verify potential fixes, and write automated functional tests
- Create defect reports for problems discovered during system testing and communicate test results
- Write moderately complex code / scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- Collaborate on improving our engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Ensure established methodologies and standards are used in product testing across engineering teams
Who you are
- BSc / MSc degree or equivalent experience (3+ years working with web / mobile test automation)
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Knowledge of object-oriented, functional and asynchronous programming
- Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques and tools
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities and a high-level knowledge of business rules and programming logic
- Experience in software testing and test automation for web (frontend and/or backend), mobile (native and/or hybrid) and web services / APIs
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Spock, Jasmine, Mocka, WebdriverIO, Protractor, Nightwatch, CypressIO, REST-Assured, FrisbyJS, JMeter & k6
- Determined to continuously improve quality through all processes within SDLC
- Passionate about shift left testing, modern testing principles & agile testing
Nice to have
- Experience with virtualization or containerization technologies such as ESXi, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity or Bamboo
- Experience with development infrastructure tools such as Git, npm, Gradle, CocoaPods & Composer
- ISTQB foundation / advanced level certification
We’re a diverse group of smart, fun and GIF-loving professionals working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus!
Join us, won’t you?
You’ll enjoy benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional development, including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Ticket Restaurant benefits
- Gorgeous office space
- Professional and personal development
- ..and balance -- i.e., we go big AND we go home