Epignosis is a software company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills, ready to take on high technological challenges and impact on thousands of users. Our engineers revolutionize eLearning by working on large-scale applications and eLearning services for thousands of customers around the world. From eFront to TalentLMS and then TalentCards, we are providing exciting eLearning experiences to our users, one technological achievement after another.
As a member of our development team, you’ll work on an advanced PHP codebase, helping us further expand our industry-leading eLearning platforms and build new innovative online training solutions.
Join us and become part of a vibrant, rapidly growing technical team, responsible for developing and supporting high traffic and high-performance eLearning web services and applications.
Software Engineering: You will be trusted to design, implement, and maintain projects and to collaborate with our designers, front-end ninjas, reclusive sysadmins and friendly support staff at every step of the process.
Craftsmanship: You should be familiar with modern software development processes, best practices, and fads to avoid and be able to apply this knowledge to create efficient, robust, and maintainable applications and services.
Refactoring: You will use your programming savvy to help us transform legacy code and services into modern, best-practices-following, API-based applications, and help us apply bleeding-edge architectures and processes.
Requirements Gathering: You will be expected to understand the business aspects of the applications you work on and help translate user requirements to technical specifications.
- 2-5 years of proven professional experience as a Software Engineer, preferably on enterprise-grade products
- High standards in terms of code quality, reusability, testability and maintainability, as well as solid OOP knowledge.
- Comfortable designing and implementing high-performance applications, and know how to profile, refactor, and improve slow code.
- Good working knowledge of the Linux command line, GitHub, open source tools, and the PHP standard library and ecosystem.
We’re a diverse group of smart, fun and GIF-loving professionals working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus!
You’ll enjoy perks and benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional development, including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Ticket restaurant benefits
- Gorgeous office space
- Professional and personal development opportunities (lots of them)
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- Work/life balance ― i.e., we go big AND we go home