Customer Success Associate
At Epignosis, we build training software to help companies of all sizes deliver online corporate training easier and at a reasonable price. Our portfolio includes TalentLMS, eFront and TalentCards and we’re always on the hunt for new ways to solve online training challenges, while also providing exceptional service along the way. With over 5,500 customers around the world, 3 million users and 75,000 learning portals, we’re outpacing incumbents and quickly becoming a loved brand in the eLearning market. TalentLMS more specifically is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in Athens.
Opportunity abounds! And we need another customer success associate to join our energetic team.
In this role, you’ll manage a number of accounts to help our customers stay engaged, and ultimately, help our business continue to grow. You’ll make sure our customers are using our product in the best way to keep our retention rates strong. You’ll report to a Customer Success Manager and work together to reduce churn, increase product adoption and customer loyalty.
- Welcome committee. Onboarding can make or break the customer experience. So, you’ll spend the majority of your day helping new customers use our platform for the first time. You’ll find the best way to structure their training portal according to their needs and guide them through the platform so they feel confident (and happy!) to use it on their own.
- Product support. You’ll answer general usability questions via email or scheduled conference calls. Your replies will help customers use our platform in the most effective way and you’ll encourage them to use certain features to get the best value from our product.
- Support before they need it. You’ll put the word “pro” in proactive.You’ll monitor the way our customers are using their training portal, and recommend ways they can make changes ...before an issue arises and they reach out to you.
- Feedback collector. Feedback is what makes us better. You’ll be responsible for collecting customer feedback on our products and services so that our Product, Sales and Marketing teams can develop a better user experience.
- Yes, and reports too. You’ll help our Customer Success Manager prepare accurate and timely reports every week. These reports help give us a sense of how our customers are doing, how the customer success team is doing and what we can improve going forward. It’s great, promise.
- Fluent in English. You have an excellent command of both written and spoken English. Bonus points if you’re a native speaker.
- Done this before. You’ve got experience in either account management or customer service. You know what’s it’s like to handle expectations, solve problems and build positive relationships with a diverse group of people
- Not a nine to fiver. You’re at your best with a flexible work schedule and like having the freedom to work from home. With us, your work hours will vary according to your scheduled conference calls. (And most of these happen in time zones different to Athens!) Some days you’ll work from home. Other times, you’ll come in late and leave later than the rest of the team. For you, that’s bliss.
- Traits of a diplomat. You’re a clear, constructive and articulate communicator and have a passion for delighting customers.
- Calm, cool and collected. You’re emotionally intelligent and have the ability to remain calm in challenging and/or highly charged situations.
Become part of Epignosis, a diverse group of smart, fun and GIF-loving professionals working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus! Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive at work and contribute to their professional development, these include:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Ticket restaurant benefits
- Gorgeous office space
- Lots of opportunities for professional and personal development
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- ..and balance -- i.e., We go big AND we go home