TalentLMS is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS products in Athens. With over 4,000 customers around the world, 3 million users and 60,000 learning portals, we’re outpacing incumbents and quickly becoming a loved brand in the learning management system (LMS) market.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating original, high-quality content that significantly contributes to the growth of our business. You’ll produce a variety of content -- from blog posts and newsletters to emails and in-app messaging -- that engages our audience, drives traffic and trials, boosts conversions, and makes you proud as punch.
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Write, a lot. Your fingers will be flying over your keyboard daily as you help craft our messaging. You’ll own your own editing and hate yourself a little when you accidentally write in the passive voice.
- Rewrite, a lot. We don’t believe in hitting publish and forgetting about it. You’ll go over existing content and keep making small changes to improve our user engagement metrics, i.e., it converts or it dies.
- Research, ask questions, research. You’ll develop and run surveys and questionnaires to create shareable research reports. You'll turn terrifying Excel sheets into beautiful and readable posts. You’ll dive deep into our industry to discover our customer pain points, as well as the language they use.
- Brainstorm, collaborate and listen. We have regular editorial meetings to brainstorm new content. You’ll bring fresh, original ideas that meet our goals, and a way to bring them to life.
- Get results. Whether you’re writing a blog post, optimizing an email subject line, or debating the nuances of the word “word”, everything you do will be to drive signups, upgrades, and always delight our users.
- Fluent in English. You have an excellent command of (American) English, and can tell the difference between an Americanism and a Britishism. You’re comfortable with B2B terms, and the distinctive language of business.
- Excellent writer. Yes, you have great writing and editing skills in English. But you can also take tech-heavy, jargon-filled content, and transform it into something easy to read and understand.
- Traits of a copywriter. You can’t start writing until you know who your audience is, what they want and how you can help them. You’re also a pro at sticking to deadlines. Because you know that every time a writer misses a deadline, an editor gains 2 kilos from stress eating.
- Techie. In the inevitable war between humans and machines, your secretly (and not so secretly) Team Machine. You love using software that simplifies your life and probably have a favorite app. There’s an article from Wired, Mashable or TechCrunch in your browsing history.
- A “Monica.” You’re highly organized, prioritized and like to get stuff done -- now. You also pay extreme attention to details; i.e., you totally found the mistake in this ad, before we told you there was one.
At Epignosis, we’re a diverse group of smart, fun, and GIF-loving professionals working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus. We build training software to help companies of all sizes deliver corporate training easier and at a reasonable price. Our portfolio includes TalentLMS, eFront and TalentCards and we’re always on the hunt for new ways to solve online training challenges, while also providing exceptional service along the way.
You’ll enjoy benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional development, including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Ticket Restaurant benefits
- Gorgeous office space
- Professional and personal development
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- ...and balance -- i.e., we go big AND we go home