TalentLMS is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS products in Athens. With over 5,000 customers around the world, 4 million users and 70,000 learning portals, we’re outpacing incumbents and quickly becoming a loved brand in the learning management system (LMS) market.
Opportunity abounds! And we need a rockstar copywriter to join our marketing team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating copy that significantly contributes to the growth of our business. You’ll write landing pages, newsletters, emails and in-app messaging to engage our audience, drive traffic and trials, boost conversions, and make you proud as punch.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Brainstorm, collaborate and listen. We have regular editorial meetings to brainstorm new content. You’ll bring fresh, original ideas that meet our goals, and a way to bring them to life. You’ll dive deep into our industry to discover trends and get to know our customers well enough to understand what makes them tick.
- Plan it, design it. Before you start writing, you’ll ask: “Who is this for? What are they trying to do? And how can I help them get there?” You’ll collaborate with customer, product, or growth marketing to plan content that fulfills its goals (and doesn’t just sound good).
- Write, a lot. Your fingers will be flying over your keyboard daily as you help craft our messaging and keep it consistent across all our channels. On any given day, you’ll be writing a landing page using compelling descriptions of features, benefits, and values, or creating a series of emails for our nurturing campaigns. You’ll own your own editing and hate yourself a little when you accidentally write in the passive voice.
- Rewrite, a lot. We have regular editorial meetings to brainstorm new content. You’ll bring fresh, original ideas that meet our goals, and a way to bring them to life.
- Get results. Whether you’re optimizing an email subject line, or debating the nuances of the word “word”, everything you do will be aimed at driving signups, upgrades, and delighting our users.
- Fluent in English. You are native or near native in English, and can tell the difference between an Americanism and a Britishism. You’re comfortable with B2B terms, and the distinctive language of business.
- Excellent writer. Yes, you have great writing and editing skills in English (and the portfolio to prove it). But you can also take tech-heavy, jargon-filled content, and transform it into something easy to read and understand. You can’t start writing until you know who your audience is, what they want and how you can help them.
- Lifetime learner. You’re consistently honing your “craft” and are curious to learn more about the world of professional writing, and how it fits into marketing and product teams. You know the difference between PAS and AIDA, and have experience in writing SEO-driven copy. You read writing blogs or books religiously and user experience is your god.
- Techie. In the inevitable war between humans and machines, your secretly (and not so secretly) Team Machine. You love using software that simplifies your life and probably have a favorite app. There’s an article from Wired, Mashable or TechCrunch in your browsing history.
- A “Monica.” You’re highly organized and like to get stuff done -- now. You’re a pro at sticking to deadlines (because you know that every time a writer misses a deadline, an editor gains 2 kilos from stress eating). You also pay extreme attention to details; i.e., you totally found the mistake in this ad, before we told you there was one.
TalentLMS is created by Epignosis, headquartered in Athens, Greece. We’re a diverse group of smart, fun, and GIF-loving professionals. We build learning management software to help companies of all sizes deliver corporate training more easily and at a reasonable price. Our portfolio includes TalentLMS, eFront, and TalentCards, and we’re always on the hunt for new ways to solve online training challenges (while providing exceptional service along the way).
You’ll enjoy benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional development, including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance plan
- Ticket Restaurant benefits
- Professional and personal development
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- ...and balance -- i.e., we go big AND we go home