Performance Marketing Specialist
Epignosis is an eLearning software vendor and represents one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in Athens. With over 5,000 customers around the world, 1 million users and 60,000 learning portals, we’re outpacing incumbents and quickly becoming a loved brand in the learning management system (LMS) market.
But, opportunity abounds! And we need another PPC specialist to join our marketing team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for executing, optimizing and exploring new opportunities on our PPC campaigns, from keyword research to ad copy to reporting and testing. You love capturing search intent and turning it into revenue, and are excited to contribute to a rapidly growing team.
- Optimize x 10. You’ll manage campaigns for our online paid channels (Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn Ads) from conception to optimization. You’ll spend your day optimizing all kinds of campaigns from paid search, display to social. Did we mention that you’ll be optimizing?
- Can’t stop, won’t stop testing. We believe in making evidence-based decisions. You’ll run A/B tests often to help our design and development teams optimize landing pages. You’ll sink your teeth into the data to identify trends so we can maximize ROI across all channels and opportunities.
- Measure performance. We have quarterly targets and goals that we’re hustling to hit. You’ll build and maintain automated reports to track granular performance as well as create forecasting models to accurately estimate budget and inbound acquisition targets.
- Create new opportunities. You’ll explore new channels and expand existing ones e.g. display networks, social advertising, directories, etc. You’ll evaluate, prioritize and test to prove if they’re worthy.
- Improve lead tracking. You’ll be assisting with website analytics and optimization, collaborating closely with content, sales, and development teams to improve lead capture and tracking.
- Been there, done that. You’re an expert in paid search or another paid channel with proven experience scaling paid acquisition volume or increasing efficiency. B2B marketing understanding, and software industry experience is a plus.
- Number cruncher. You have strong math skills and an analytical mind. You’re an Excel whiz and have been known to create spreadsheets just for fun.
- Speak code & business English. You don’t need to be fluent in ones and zeros, but you do need to know how to communicate with developers comfortably. Your English proficiency is also strong, especially with written communication and complex software jargon.
- The Executer. Aka your superhero name. You’re highly organized and love to get stuff done. Your attention to detail is second to none.
- Tool nerd. You know your way around Google Analytics, A/B testing tools, attribution tracking tools et al. You have a geeky understanding of AdWords strategies and keyword bidding.
Become part of Epignosis, a diverse group of smart, fun and GIF-loving professionals working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus! Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive at work and contribute to their professional development, these include:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Ticket restaurant benefits
- Gorgeous office space
- Lots of opportunities for professional and personal development
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- ..and balance -- i.e., We go big AND we go home