Customer Happiness Specialist
At Epignosis, we build training software to help companies of all sizes deliver online corporate training easier and at a reasonable price. Our portfolio includes TalentLMS, eFront and TalentCards and we’re always on the hunt for new ways to solve online training challenges, while providing exceptional service along the way. With over 5,500 customers around the world, 3 million users and 75,000 learning portals, we’re quickly becoming a loved brand in the eLearning market.
In this role, you’ll essentially be responsible for our customers’ happiness. (No pressure!) You’ll be there to help them use our products without frustration and to answer any other questions they may have. You’ll report to the Customer Support & Training Manager and work together to empower our customers so that they have no reason to ever leave us.
- Emailing galore. We get hundreds and hundreds of emails every single day. So, you’ll spend the best part of your day replying to those inquiries. You’ll be working fast but accurately.
- Mayor of Asana. Wake up and prioritize. That’ll be your mantra. You’ll plan out your daily tasks to stay organized as well as direct tasks to the appropriate people. Asana will become your best friend.
- Happiness-coordinator. It takes a village to make one customer happy. This means you’ll coordinate with other departments to get the information you need. And, you’ll energetically follow-up on any unresolved issues that have reached “Escalated” status.
- How to-ing. You’ll spend part of your week writing new how-to articles for our knowledge base as well as updating existing ones. This empowers our customers to use our products on their own and gives us the time to respond to more complex tickets quicker. You dig this.
- Product pro. To offer the kind of support we’re known for, you’ll have to know our platforms inside out.If you start dreaming about dashboards, branches, course certifications and mass actions, don’t worry. It means you’re almost there.
- Fluent in English. You' re native or near native in English, crystal clear at explaining technical problems and you don't make mistakes that interfere with our customers’ understanding.
- Done this before. You’ve got 2 - 3 years experience in customer support. Bonus points if it’s experience with a software company. You know what it’s like to handle customer expectations, solve problems and build positive relationships with a diverse group of people.
- Others think “Problem”, you think “Solution”. You’re a natural born problem-solver. (And can show us examples of that.) You can spot issues from a mile away, come up with possible solutions, evaluate those solutions and communicate them --all while remaining cool, calm and collected.
- Team Customer. You’re emotionally intelligent with a passion for delighting customers. Sure, you’re friendly, kind and empathetic and you’ve got all the skills to be good with customers. But you’ve developed this talent because deep down it thrills you to fix problems for real people. You often go above and beyond to make a customer happy.
- Not a nine to fiver. You’re at your best with a flexible work schedule and like having the freedom to work from home. With us, your work hours will vary because we’ve got customers around the world (in time zones different to Athens!) Some days you’ll work from home. Other times, you’ll come in late and leave later than the rest of the team. For you, that’s bliss.
We’re a diverse group of smart, fun and GIF-loving professionals working in offices around the world, including the U.S., the U.K., Greece, and Cyprus!
You’ll enjoy benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional development, including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Private health insurance plan
- Ticket restaurant benefits
- Gorgeous office space
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- ..and balance -- i.e., We go big AND we go home